Master of Science in Transformative Leadership (Online)
- Are you stifled by traditional ways of thinking?
- Are you ready to step outside the box and spearhead change?
- Are you ready to shine as a leader?
The Master of Science in Transformative Leadership, an 18-month program taught primarily online, stimulates a new way of thinking rather than simply building a traditional, by-the-book skill set. The curriculum of the M.S. in Transformative Leadership, which includes an action research thesis, is designed for entry level and middle managers as well as recent college graduates who want a program that will enhance their leadership skills and knowledge base. It is planned around the themes of Ethical, Organizational and Multicultural Global Leadership.
- 3 day initial and 1 day midtern residencies (Optional)
- 3 classes (9 credits) each semester
- Complete the degree in four semesters
or 18 calendar months
- Cohorts where students take courses together and form learning collaboratives
- Collection of research data within the student's workplace
- Use of "action research" to study workplace issues
- Application for Admission
- $50.00 application fee
- Three letters of recommendation
- Employer research participation form
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- Entrance essay
- 2.75 cumulative undergraduate GPA