Message from Assistant Director of Student Orientation
As the Assistant Director of Orientation and Leadership Programs, it is my pleasure to provide you with New Student Orientation information at Bethune-Cookman University. It is my responsibility to work with and support new and transfer students as they transition to the University’s family and community.
At B-CU, we want to ensure that each new student has a positive introduction to college life. To that end, there are a number of programs that are designed to support and provide you with information both before and after you arrive on campus. This website has been created to provide you and your parents/family members with a way to learn about the programs and services that are available to you.
New Student Orientation is a three-day program where you will:
- Check-in the residence hall
- Learn about the B-CU college experience
- Connect with your faculty advisor to explore an determine your classes that will start your academic journey and receive a class schedule
- Become acclimated to campus resources, programs and services
- Meet current students and fellow classmates and make lifelong friendships
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at by calling (386) 481-2141.
Mr. Anthony Owens
Assistant Director Orientation/Leadership Programs