What to Bring
Greetings Future Wildcats!
We are excited that you’ve made the decision to attend The Great Bethune-Cookman University, and we are here to insure that your transition to the University will be as smooth and successful as possible. All rooms are furnished with a bed, desk, chair and closet. We have created a list to aid you in your process.
Items That We Suggest You Bring
- Sheets, pillows, pillowcases, blankets, bedspreads or comforters.
- Towels, washcloths, and toiletries
- Alarm clock
- Emergency supplies for disaster preparedness (e.g., flashlight)
- Seasonal clothing
- Surge protector
- Personal Items such as toiletry items, soap, shower shoes, bathrobe, etc.
- Cleaning supplies
- Refrigerator (size not to exceed 3 cubic feet; outside dimensions of 25” x 25” x25”)
Items NOT Allowed
- Heaters, sun lamps
- Weapons of any type
- Drugs/drug paraphernalia
- Firearms, BB-guns, or any weapons that could inflict bodily harm
- Power Tools
- Ovens, stoves, grills, hot plates and immersion coils for heating water
- Combustible liquids
- Air Conditioners
NOTE: Most majors required to dress in business attire once a week.
Contact Us: Reslife@cookman.edu