Bethune-Cookman University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate and master’s degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Bethune-Cookman University. It is also accredited or approved by the following bodies:
- Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326. Phone (404) 975-5000, http://www.acenursing.org/
- Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation
- The Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
- National Association of Schools of Music, https://nasm.arts-accredit.org/
The General Board of Higher Education and Ministry of the University Senate of the United Methodist Church