Students will be admitted to the Nursing Program in the fall semester. Students seeking admission must submit an application by the published deadline.
- Be unconditionally admitted to Bethune-Cookman University.
- Submitted a completed application to the Nursing Program by the deadline date.
- Declared pre-nursing as a designation.
- Achieve the benchmarked scores on the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS). Scores over 3 years old may not be used.
- Completed all required pre-requisite courses with a grade of “C” or above.
- Provide unofficial transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
- Have an overall grade point average of 2.8 or above.
Transfer students requesting admission into the nursing program:
- Transfer credit WILL NOT be awarded for nursing courses.
- Students who have been placed on probation or dismissed for academic or professional reasons from another institution are not eligible for admission to the nursing program until after two years from the last enrollment in the former nursing program.
Criteria for Selection:
If the number of eligible students applying to the nursing program exceeds the number of available positions in the program, students with the highest overall TEAS Scores will be selected. If GPA's and TEAS Exam scores are identical, then the person completing more hours at BCU will be selected. No waiting list will be maintained.
If you have any questions about the application process, please feel free to contact Bethune-Cookman University School of Nursing at (386)481.2109 or by email at email@example.com.