Fall 2020 Wildcat Immersion Program
The Fall 2020 Wildcat Immersion Program (W.I.P.) is a living-learning community designed to provide assistance to entering freshmen. The program offers educational programming, mentorship, and exciting opportunities to become engaged, which will help with your transition into the University. During this time, you will be enrolled as a full-time student with several courses linked to your Wildcat Immersion experience. You must complete each course with a minimum grade of “C” and complete all required program guidelines.
You will be paired with a Student Success Coach who will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses; help you explore possible career paths, and confirm a major. Additionally, you will be given a peer mentor who you will be responsible for meeting once a week. Your peer mentor will help you familiarize yourself with the campus and help you make a successful transition to higher education.
The student will be a full-time student with a 12 credit course load.
The intense fall program helps students transition from high school to college while building a strong academic foundation.
- Develop relationships with faculty and staff
- Acclimate to college and the campus before fall crowds arrive
- Join an exciting freshman learning community while living on campus with your peers
- Develop academic strategies for handling the demands of college life
Fall 2020 Wildcat Immersion Program participants must:
- Apply and be accepted to Bethune-Cookman University;
- Send a final high school transcript or an official letter (on school’s letterhead) confirming completion of high school requirements;
- Complete the Financial Aid applications: you are required to complete the 2020-2021 FAFSA. To be linked directly to the FAFSA website. Please make sure to complete the application by June 1st. The sooner you complete the application the sooner the Office of Financial Aid will provide you with an estimate award package. The B-CU federal school code is 001467;
- Submit a $200 non-refundable enrollment commitment fee by June 1st. This fee will guarantee your space in the Wildcat Immersion Program. Our payment center does take 24-48 hours to process the fee once the fee is paid; and
- All Wildcat Immersion Program students are required to pay the non-refundable enrollment commitment fee (it is stated in your admissions letter).
- For methods of payment.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Payments (including your $200 enrollment fee):
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: 800-553-9369 or 386-481-2620
- Get Your FAFSA Started
Office of Admissions
Housing and Residential Life
- Phone: 386-481-2420