Setting Up Your Voicemail PIN
Follow these three steps to set up your voicemail PIN:
- Go to voicemail by dialing 555 from the phone.
- Press # when prompted to enter the PIN code.
- Enter your new PIN code. Make sure the voicemail PIN meets the following requirements:
- PINs must be 6 to 15 digits long.
- Numbers must not be sequential (e.g., 1234, 4321).
- PINs must not repeat the same digits (e.g., 0000, 1111, 9999).
- Your PIN should not be your extension number.
- PINs should not be a repeating ABAB pattern (e.g., 1010, 1212, 3131, etc.).
- If you have created a password and have forgotten it, click the Forgot Password? Prompt and an email will be sent to you allowing you to change it.