Microsoft Office 365
As a Bethune-Cookman University student, you can download and install Office 365 or access Office 365 online for free on your personal computer.
To access the Office 365, you will need your computer / domain username and password. This is the same username / password used to login to the lab computers and is different from your Wildcat Web or BCU Email account.
Step One – LOGIN
Step Two – Enter your Username and Password
- Your will need to add COOKMAN\ before your username.
- If your username is jane.d.doe, your Office 365 username will be COOKMAN\jane.d.doe
- Your password will be your domain computer password. Your initial computer password is 00 followed by your student ID.
- If your student ID is 123456, your initial password will be:
- Example Password - 00123456 or 123456
Step Three - Download Office 365
Your can use Office 365 in your web browser or you can download and install the software.
Click on INSTALL NOW to start the Office 365 download.