Skip to main content
Main content

Parental Refund Authorization

If the student’s account reflects a credit balance that is the result of a Parent Plus Loan or a Sallie Mae Plus Loan, the parent that authorized and signed the loan must submit a notarized Parental Refund Authorization Form to the Office of Student Accounts Services if the refund is to be issued to the student.  Without the form, the refund will be issued to the parent who authorized and signed the loan and will be mailed to the address on the loan application.

Parental Refund Authorization Form

To Top